... We comply: On request we print according to GOTS!
We are the No. 1 textile printers both for screen and for rotary and roller printing to the GOTS standard.
That gives us great pleasure and serves as a further incentive to offer our customers innovative and forward-looking solutions.
- GOTS is a private standard drawn up in 2005 by the Global Organic Textile Standard International Working Group.
- Version 3.0 has been in force since March 2011.
- GOTS replaces various private eco-textile standards that were previously on the market.
- More and more participants in the international textile market require the GOTS standard.
- The entire processing chain of organic fibres and textiles from post-harvest treatment to the wholesale trade in finished products must be certified; retailers can be certified voluntarily.
- Processed fibres, yarns, textile fabrics and clothing et al. can also be certified.
We accept this exacting challenge and set our sights on a new future in textile print finishing.
Our Certificate No.: 9949
Licence No.: CERES-026